Pokemon Delta Emerald aims to bring everything that ORAS improved into a full Hoenn game. New character designs and dialogue from ORAS, updated movesets and abilities, Gen 4+ evolutions, Megas, and much more!
Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Delta Emerald GBA Rom
Hack by: Emerald
Many of the sprites in the game have been updated to look like their ORAS counterparts. Also, the Pokemon list has been updated beyond the third generation all the way to Pokemon VII. That also means updated values and types. You could say that this hack is a try if there ever was an emerald version for the ORAS remakes.
Also, you should definitely try Pokemon Emerald Version Download
Pokemon Delta Emerald details and more
As mentioned, this is an attempt to incorporate elements from ORAS into Emerald. That means the story in Pokemon Delta Emerald is the same as in Emerald. There are updated dialogues and story elements to match those of the ORAS games. However, the overall story is still the same as Emerald, so if you’ve played the game in the past you already know what to expect.
Mega evolutions are included in the game, as are the archetypes of Kyogre and Groudon. Certain story points have been updated and new characters have been added. The roster includes the original Hoenn lineup as well as the added Generation IV through VII Pokemon, though not all. The evolutions of the original Hoenn Pokemon have also been updated. This means that any generation 3 Pokemon can access its evolutions available from generation 4 onwards.
- Ur-Kyogre, Ur-Groudon and Mega Rayquaza are integrated into the story
- Most trainer sprites have been updated to match those from ORAS
- Almost all of the main story dialogue has been updated to match the dialogue from ORAS
- Zinnia is incorporated into the main storyline, along with her theme songs
- Steven is the champion again and Wallace is the leader of the Sootopolis Gym
- fairy guy
- Gen 4-7 moves and abilities
- Mega evolutions and primeval reversal
- Updated Pokemon stats to Gen 7 level
- Updated Pokemon sprites and screams
- Gen 4+ evolutions of Gen 1-3 Pokémon with their respective evolution methods and items
- All 211 Hoenn Dex Pokémon are catchable without trades or events
- Barter evolutions also now evolve simply by holding and leveling up their evolution item
- Machoke, Kadabra, Graveler, and Haunter require a new Link Wire to evolve
- Rematch trainers have higher level Pokemon
- day and night system
- Infinite TMs
- PokeMart items depend on the number of badges you have
- Natural Colored Stats