Download Pokemon Clover GBA ROM Hack of Pokemon FireRed that includes 2 new regions of Fochun and Ebin Islands and 386 unique Fakemon!
Pokemon Clover GBA Rom Download Pre-Patched
Creator: 4chan’s /vp/
Hack by: FireRed
Updated on: April 22, 2020
Pokemon Clover, which began as a sloppy remake of Pokémon FireRed in late 2014, has since evolved into a complete reimagining with all-new characters, floors, maps, music, and game mechanics.
Clover is primarily a parody of 4chan imageboard culture and a parody of Pokémon in general. As such, it contains topics and language that are not for the faint of heart.
The current version of Clover has been in the works for over 4 years, with thousands of hours of work by over 40 contributors, and with an estimated playing time of over 100 hours, Clover is sure to bring you moments of joy, frustration, laughter and suffering!
So, what are you waiting for? As Professor Stump’s Pokédex Assistant, you’ll travel across fields, oceans, deserts, and mountains, battling tough rivals and gym bosses along the way!
Be sure to check out Pokemon Ash Gray too.
- An all-encompassing adventure across two fully-featured regions
- 386 monsters designed by /vp/
- Fully customized soundtrack
- Gen 7/8 standard battle engine
- Competitive combat AI that changes
- Difficulty level for veterans of the series
- Custom battle backgrounds
- Custom exp win mechanics
- GSC style berry trees
- miracle trade
- Sprite portraits for important characters
- New Custom Poké Balls
- Black/White 2 repulsion system and use of items
- Hidden Caves and Phenomena
- Reusable TMs and erasable HMs
- And a big world with many side quests and secrets!