Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux Rom Download is an NDS ROM Hack by AphexCubed & Dryano based on Pokemon Black 2. And it’s available for download now. It was last updated on March 27, 2022.
Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux Info :
Creators: AphexCubed & Drayano
Version: Completed v1.0.1
Hack by: Black 2
Updated on: March 27, 2022
Be sure to check out the original Pokemon Blaze Black 2,
Features introduced in the Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux
- Maximum evolution methods changed!
- More good variety of gift Pokemon.
- Used Drayno’s Engine & new important NPCs.
- 3 game modes: Easy, Challenge, Black City!
- Any Legendary & Mythic can be caught.
- Added Redux documentation in the game file!
- Changes to item locations & updated Pokemon movements.
- Type Combinations, Trainers, Trade, and Wild Area Changes!
Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux rom Screenshots
Be sure to check out the original Pokemon Moon Black 2 Rom Download,
Features from the original Blaze Black 2
- The wild Pokémon have been reworked in every single area of the game. Most areas now contain at least 8 species of Pokémon, and in most cases even more! You can obtain a full PokéDex within the confines of the game itself, and most Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux are available no later than the seventh badge, meaning you can form virtually any team you want! There are a few Legendary Pokemon that you can’t get until after the Elite Four, but other than that…
- Almost all trainers in the game have had their rosters revamped. The exception currently is the dome trainers as they are not really necessary and there is no proper trainer editing tool for B2W2 yet. This also raised the game’s level curve, meaning you’ll reach the first round of the Elite Four around the 70’s. Most notably, the Gym Leaders, your rivals, and the Elite Four have been made significantly more difficult. Depending on which mode you’re playing, Gym Leaders have different numbers of Pokémon. In normal mode they have between 3 and 5 Pokemon, while in challenge mode you have to face off against a whole team of six Pokemon. The Elite Four and Champion also have some surprises in store in Challenge Mode…
- Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux : There have been a large number of changes to Pokémon. This includes the level-up moves they learn, the abilities they gain, their compatibility with Move Tutors and TMs, and even their base stats. There is a document that tells you everything you need to know. This also makes it a lot easier to obtain abilities from the dream world. If you don’t like this point, you can omit it in the vanilla version of the hack.
- Some attacks have also been reworked, e.g. B. Pledge moves now have a base power of 100 or Cut is now a grass-type move. This was also removed from the vanilla version of the hack.
- There were also some changes to the developments. Most of these relate to processing trade developments; in most cases you can now just use the item like an Evolution Stone – for example, put a Magmarizer on a Magmar to evolve it – to do what you would normally have to trade to do. For those who progress through trading but don’t need an item, a new item called Covenant Ore has been introduced and can be obtained from various locations in the game; it works like an evolution stone, so you can evolve them at any time. Leafeon and Glaceon are now available through new items known as Woodland Ore and Frozen Ore to bypass their postgame territories. Shelmet and Karrablast instead follow a Mantyke routine that requires the other to be in the party in order for them to evolve. Finally, some Unovian Pokémon like Scraggy, Mienfoo, and Larvesta have had their evolution levels lowered to make them more usable compared to the older species.
- The items you receive and find lying on the field have been changed significantly – this is generally done to make almost all TMs available before the Elite Four are defeated. Notable changes include much earlier Flamethrower and Thunderbolt TMs, and even an Earthquake TM as early as the fifth Gym! While that doesn’t quite surpass platinum, it’s close. You will also be able to find many evolution items anywhere on the map, e.g. B. the Reaper’s Cloth, Up-Grade and Protector.
- Some changes have been made to some Poké Markets in the region. For example, you can buy luxury balls in Virbank City, heart scales and shards in Driftveil City, and any kind of evolution item in Route 9 Department Store.
- Made some text changes; a few of these are interspersed references, but mostly it’s about aligning the item changes with the dialogue. Also, Juniper’s opening speech was changed; this is the clue that the hack is working properly.
- Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux :One-time Pokémon like Cobalion, Virizion, Volcarona, Braviary, etc. have had their levels raised to match the new level curve. There’s also a much larger selection of one-time encounters, mostly Legendary-related. Ever thought you couldn’t find Articuno in front of Thread Mountain or Kyogre in the Abyssal Ruins? Well, now you can! You can unlock some of these around the eighth Gym Badge, and then the rest sometime after the Pokémon League. Are you ready to catch them all?
- Some of the in-game trades have also been revamped and given much better IVs. Players can now trade in a Togepi, a Gengar, and an Exeggutor before the Elite Four are gone. Note that the Yancy and Curtis trade will not change.
- New events have been added to the game. Aside from the overworlds already mentioned, there’s now Gym Leader rematches outside of the PWT, the ability to challenge Hoenn leaders at various points in the game, Harlequins handing out starters, and even the ability to battle with Hilbert and Hilda! Also, you get the Easy Mode and Challenge Mode keys almost at the beginning of the game!
- The Pokémon that appear in Unova’s Hidden Lairs have also been changed. That’s a primary way to get the starter Pokemon you don’t get, but also a wide variety of other Pokemon. If you’re playing the vanilla version, this will be important to keep your Pokemon on the same page! Most Pokemon with useful DW abilities will be around somewhere.
- There are also some TM replacements. Say goodbye to Sky Drop, Quash and Struggle Bug as they have been replaced by Hurricane, Sucker Punch and Bug Buzz respectively.
Try Also Pokemon Xenoverse GBA Rom.
Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux More Info In Reddit